Re: Michael Angelo Batio

Pro-Music-News Guitar Forum

Author Subject: Re: Michael Angelo Batio
Luke Posted At 15:14:39 05/08/2006
Michael angelo is amazing you see the guitar player Petrucci and he never uses his pinky finger. If you have seen G3 2006. Micheal makes Petrucci look like a little foot note on Micheal's epic guitar playing ass. Just Because Petrucci is from a good music school and was in Dream Theatre (i.e. crappy music) does not mean he is better than anyone else. If you listen to the timiming on Michael Angelo Batio's - No Boundries instramental you can hear the complexity of the song at playing at that speed. As what the meaning kiss means Keep it simple stupid. I think Micheal sets at the top of the electric guitar world as of now that is. I can play some of the song no boundries. It's not so bad i find but i play guitar too much so i have been told. So who ever you are talking about petrucci being amazing he sucked in G3 compared to Joe Satrini and Steve Vai.... And these 2 are not the best sreders in the first place the murdered him on stage and made him look like crap. For all you out there im finishe my rant and leave you with one last thing... DREAM THEATRE SUCKS AND SO DOES METALLICA.. Peace and bye!
Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject: